Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BloHaiSis's

Yesterday I received a great Valentine's Day gift from a new poet friend. I was inducted into the BloHaiSis's group. The BloHaiSis's is short for Blogging Haiku Sistahs which is an offshoot of NaHaiWriMo or National Haiku Writers Month (February) which itself was spawned by NaWriNoMo (or something like that). As far as I know, Grace Mattern and I are the only two members. I'm also not sure if this is an open or closed group - probably to be determined. (I have tried now for twenty minutes to add her link but am giving up before I toss the computer). I will type it out in longhand: www.thepremiseisgrace.wordpress.com.

Thank you to Grace and all my fellow haigin, poets and writers for sharing, caring and commenting.

haiku
a sketch of life
between the lines

No comments:

Post a Comment